WILLISTON ENTERPRISES BRINGS TOGETHER THE VERY BEST PROFESSIONALS FROM A WIDE VARIETY OF DISCIPLINES.
Our success lies within the strength of our 'cast members' – each of whom have a depth of experience that is simply unparalleled within their level of expertise. We put together a tailor-made group of the experts based on the needs and goals of each project, ensuring the best results possible.
JOHN DENGLER, AIA
• President of John Dengler & Assoc. – specializing in unique high end custom homes
• Designer and architect of record for Starizon Headquarters in Keystone
• Designer and Architect of Record for the 2007 HGTV Dream Home
• Residential design work published throughout the mountain states
• Coordinates all aspects of the master planning and architectural direction of Williston Enterprises
• Guitarist, Lyricist and founder of band Weekend Weather
• Themed Experience Designer
• Creative Executive of Kirk Design, Inc.
• Former Senior Vice President of Walt Disney Imagineering
• Creator of Disney’s Tokyo Disney Sea Theme Park
• Conceptual Designer for EPCOT Center
• Conceptual Designer for MGM Studios Florida and Europe
• Illustrator, Sculptor, Model Maker
• Chief Experience Officer, Spiral Experiences, LLC
• Co-creator with Dave Goodman of the Spiral Thinking Theory and author of “Creating The New American Dream – The Spiral Renaissance Theory.”
• Recipient of the global EXPY Award, Experience Design & Stager of the Year
• Expert strategic planning advisor & marketing strategist
• Clients include… The Walt Disney Company, Hewlett Packard, MindShare Foundation, MGM Grand Hotel, Royal Hawaiian Hotel, NEC Technologies
• Researcher (academic, corporate, genealogical, general and internet research) and data analyst
• Former university instructor and reference librarian
• Experience in editing, proofreading, and translation (fluent in Mandarin Chinese)
• Critical consumer of mass media and culture
TAMI E CORBIN
• Director of Research and Talent Planning for Williston Enterprises
• President of Corbin Resources
• Former Disney Channel and ABC Television Network Senior Executive, including ABC News, ABC Kids, ABC Daytime, Walt Disney Television Animation, Disney Cable Networks and Disney Channel Worldwide
• Leader of strategic human resource solutions for design, development, manufacturing, sales and distribution of International Game Technology
• Former Director of Human Resources for Marriott International
• Director of Development and Public Relations for non profit organizations
• Designer + Creative Director 31thirteen, Inc.
• Designer of location based entertainment projects, filmed media, and marketing
• Lecturer and teacher of Concept Design at Art Center College of Design, Pasadena, CA and Communication Arts Colleges of Japan
• Paramount Parks International, Walt Disney Imagineering, Samsung, Knott’s Theme Park, Universal Studios
• Projects; multiple attractions at Disneyland Paris, Hong Kong, Anaheim, Florida; Tower of Terror at Disney's California Adventure; Universal Islands of Adventure
Robert S. Barringer, AIA LEED AP
• Liturgical Design Thought Leader
• Specializes in the planning and design of religious architecture across all denominations.
• For 20 years has chaired the Commission for Sacred Art and Architecture for the Archdiocese of St. Louis.
• Worked in Jerusalem on the renowned Mamilla Redevelopment Project in the shadow of the ancient Jaffa Gate.
• Over 12 years as architect for the historic property of the Discalced Carmelite Order on Mount Carmel in Haifa, Israel.
• Designed the nation’s first LEED certified building (The Nidus Center for Scientific Enterprise) in 1998.
RICK RYNIAK, AIA
• Principal, Rick Ryniak Architects
• Director of 3-D Modeling and Concept Architecture for Williston Enterprises
• International designer of estate and custom residences.
• Featured in Architectural Digest, In-Style, Wall Street Journal, Alberta Home, Plus 1 Living (Japan) and on HGTV.
• Combines sustainable, renewable and regenerative principals with cutting-edge computer modeling techniques
• President, Bockstall Design Associates, Orlando, FL
• Former SVP Design Director Fitch, Inc [Branding]
• Former SVP Design Director HOK Studio E [Themed Environments]
• Former Senior Designer, Walt Disney Imagineering, L.A
• Branding, Signage & Wayfinding, Websites, Marketing & Merchandise, Consumer Products & Packaging
• Clients: Disney, Universal, The Smithsonian, NASCAR, Harley-Davidson, Legoland, Hard Rock
• Writer, Musician – all genres and arenas
• Writer for television, film, theater, lyrics, theme parks, hotels, casinos, museums, parades, Olympics
• Musician and producer of jazz, pop, rock, country and classical artists
• Writer of original musical, ‘Casey at the Bat’ and contributed to Tony winning Broadway hit ‘Beauty and Beast’
• Disneyland Entertainment, Opryland Productions, Universal Studios Japan, Warner Brothers, Sesame Street Live, Rose Parade
• Emmy Winner
• Great American novel is finished awaiting publication
• It’s all about the story!
William ‘Bill’ A. Amor, NCARB, AIA, CFEI, LEED AP
• Licensed Architect in 27 States
• Architect of Record for Disneyland Projects
• ICC Certified in 14 Categories
• Fire and Life Safety and General Architectural Committee Member
• Member Underwriters Laboratories.
• Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation APEC Certified.
• Disneyland projects include: Tommorrow Land Terrace and Village Haustney
A.W. Nardi, AIA, NCARB
• Principal, Uncommon Architectural Places
• Originator of MedNouveau Architecture
• National Design Award-winning Architect
• Composer, Musician, International Performer of Original Instrumental Music called Nouveau.
• Humorist, Lyricist and Romantic Story writer/performer.
• Clients include: High End Private Residence in Brazil, Palm Beach and New England, Bank of America, Marriott Corporation, T.D. Banknorth, Otacilio Coser (Grupo Coimex) and Roman Catholic Diocese in New England.
• Fashion Designer
• Architecture and design-build for clients in the retail, art and entertainment industries.
• Post-graduate studies in digital design and sculpture
• Passionate about designing for social change and aims to develop and research the relationship of art to the built environment.
• Emma received her Master’s in Architecture from Tulane University’s School of Architecture in New Orleans, Louisiana
• Design Director of Kirk Design
• Former Design Director for Walt Disney Imagineering
• Senior Designer of Tokyo Disney Sea
• Concept Designer of Disney MGM Studios Florida
• Art Director for ‘Raiders of the Lost Ark’, ‘Alien’, and ‘Lost Temple’ attractions
• Art Director for Hollywood Boulevard and Sunset Boulevard MGM Studios
• Illustrator of children’s books, calendars, science fiction books and magazines, toy designer
• Five-time HUGO Award winner
• Owner and Creative Director of TenWest Creative
• Specializes in Branding and Brand Management
• Graphic Designer, Conceptual Graphics, Designer of Collateral Marketing Material
• Projects: Brand Identity Audit HOK London; Branding and marketing for Black Mountain golf club; BMM Compliance; KGA Architecture, KS Design; and Friends of Williston Society
• Principal, Sinclair Design, Inc
• Designer, Illustrator, Themed Environment Concept Designer
• Walt Disney Imagineering, Disney Entertainment, SONY, Thinkwell, Paul Allen, Warner Brothers, MGM, Dreamworks, Abbey Road Studios, ABC, BBC, Harper Collins, Capital Records, Dollywood
• Projects: Ski Dubai, Flying Heritage Collection, Science Fiction Museum and Hall of Fame, Chicago Museum of Science and Industry, Magic Kingdom Tomorrow Land, Metreon, San Francisco
• Writer & Storyteller
• Concepts, Marketing, Public Relations, Advertising & Creative
• Freelance Story Developer
• Projects include: Mickey’s Toontown, Paradise Pier (Disney’s California Adventure), Mysterious Island (Tokyo DisneySea), Science Fiction Museum & Hall of Fame – Seattle, WA, Ronald Reagan Presidential Library & Museum - Simi Valley, CA
• A proven track record giving animated animals their voices.
Joe N. Wood, AIA
• Independent consultant in the development of hospitality projects with a focus on area programming and functional design
• Former Director of Hotel Design at Walt Disney Imagineering with projects located at Walt Disney World, Disneyland California, Euro Disneyland, Tokyo Disneyland, Hong Kong Disneyland and Disney Cruise Line
• Former Executive Director of Hotel Architecture at Marriott Corporation
• 43 years worldwide experience in the development of lodging projects from economy to luxury levels
Ken Daniel, LC
• Principal Lighting Designer with Visual Terrain, Inc.
• Lighting design for large commercial, retail, hospitality and residential projects
• Former Senior Themed Lighting Designer with Walt Disney Imagineering
• Designer of park-wide themed lighting for Universal’s Islands of Adventure
• Project Designer for Dubai Festival City site and roadway lighting
• Designed the lighting for five academic buildings for the University of Notre Dame
• Product Designer, Painter, Drummer
• President of The Harrison Group, Ltd., Consulting Engineers working exclusively for hotel ownership entities throughout the US and Caribbean
• Former Vice President, Design and Development, Sodexho Marriott Services
• Former Vice President, Engineering, Marriott Management Services
• Former Director, Mechanical Hotel Design, Marriott International
• 31 years experience in hotel design and construction in the US, Europe, Middle East, Caribbean, and Pacific Rim
• Competitive Sailor US and Great Britain
• President and Founder of Electro-Media Design, Ltd.
• Member of the International Society of Hospitality Consultants (ISHC)
• Specializes in innovative, high-performance and cost-effective audio visual and acoustics design & consulting
• Former head of AV design at Marriott International
• Published author and lecturer
• Recipient of ISHC's prestigious Pyramid Award
ALEXANDER M. RITCHIE, ESQ.
• California attorney
• Educational background in law, economics, history and art history
• Office of the Clerk, United States Supreme Court, case-trend analysis and case management
• Published on Cultural Property and Restitution Law
• Paris: evaluation of historic and modern artistic trends
• London: international art law and cultural property restitution
• International contacts in all Western and Central European countries
• Current focus is on international trades, multinational financial transactions, and personal and corporate asset protection
The material on this site is protected by international copyright and trademark laws. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, or distribute in any way any material whatsoever from this site including code and software without express permission from Williston Enterprises.